Residential Roofing in Florida
At Universal Roof & Contracting, our goal is to provide you with an excellent experience, resulting in the increased value of your home and your enjoyment of it for years to come. For over two decades, Universal Roof and Contracting has partnered with Central Florida and Jacksonville homeowners to tackle their roofing needs quickly and efficiently, with the utmost in personal service, professional workmanship, and quality materials. From tile roofs, metal roofs, and asphalt, we can help you today.
Residential Roof Options
We specialize in different types of roofs for residential properties:
- Asphalt Shingles – This is one of the most popular roofing materials on the market today. Asphalt shingles can offer beauty and reliability at an affordable price. At Universal Roof & Contracting, we only offer some of the top brands: CertainTeed, Owens Corning, and More.
- Metal – Metal roofs offer durability and beauty without the high cost. It can withstand different weather conditions and is resistant to rot, fire, and mildew.
- Stone Coated Steel – Offering the traditional appearance of shingle or tile, stone coated steel also has the durability and longevity of a metal roof.
- Slate – This is more ideal for roofs with a steep slope. This durable material requires extra framing and expert installation. This offers a classic look for homes with the Colonial and European styles.
- Tile – Clay and concrete tiles are either flat, ribbed, or scalloped. Tiles are long-lasting and non-combustible as well.
Brands that We Carry
Homeowners trust us for their roofing needs because we only offer the best for their property. We are proud to carry the following brands:
- Owens Corning
- Gulf Coast Metal Roofing System
- Metstar USA Inc
- Eagle Tile
Call Us Today for a Free Evaluation
Let Universal Roof & Contracting help you build a beautiful and stronger home for you and your family. If you want to learn more about our roofing services, don’t hesitate to call us at (407) 901-4444. You can also reach us through our Contact Form.