Employment at Universal Roof & Contracting
We are known in the community as a company with the highest standards of work and an undisputed reputation for customer service. Since 1993, our success has been built upon our quality products, expert installation and most importantly a team of committed and successful individuals.Our Mission: Passionately Improving the places we gatherOur Vision is Setting the standard on every projectOur Company Values:Demonstrate commitment, hard work and determination
- Overcome challenges with creative solutions
- Actively gain and share knowledge
- Bring a spirit of community, friendship and fun.
About Employment Positions:
The candidates we will consider must meet certain qualifications based on specific job descriptions for the Administrative, Sales and Production departments. They should be able to work interactively with others for the benefit of the company and our customers. We will expect them to be contributing members at staff meetings and be willing to “pitch in” and help others when things get a little hectic. Each associate is an important and vital part of the Universal Roof & Contracting team.
About Employment Benefits:
Competitive salary is based upon job description as well as individual applicant’s experience and skills. Our standard full-time benefit package includes medical insurance, profit sharing and paid vacation. Industry training for specialized skills and certifications is also often provided.
Full Time Residential Estimator
- At least 3 years selling experience. (Home sales or auto sales a plus.)
- Must be customer focused and coachable.
- Excellent verbal and organizational skills.
- Goal driven with a strong desire to succeed.
- Strong work ethic and discipline.
- Must have experience with MS Office Suite; knowledge of Xactimate a plus.
Full Time Customer Service Representative
- Must be highly professional and have exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Duties include managing high volume incoming phone leads, scheduling appointments, generating new leads, and customer follow up.
- Must have experience with general office functions and computer programs.